Most people do not realize how extensive a problem hormone imbalance creates in our life – for women – it’s not just PMS, irregular periods, low thyroid, or hot flushes . Infertility, acne, and hair loss are also signs of hormonal issues. Men are not exempt either – moodiness, aggression, depression, and irritability in men can be the result of hormonal imbalance.
Having excess body fat in males can result in ‘aromatase’ conversion of testosterone to excess estrogen production and lowered testosterone levels.
These are very real and treatable conditions. The key is to understand the timing and sequencing of steps needed in treatment. Hormone stabilization often requires treatment of the reproductive system but also the nervous, endocrine, digestive, and hepatic systems. When a complex systemic approach is required it is important to work systematically through the process as hormones need time to balance and optimize results.
At Ocean Park Natural Therapies, we have answers to solve your ‘hormonal’ Health Puzzle.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions or symptoms, consider making an appointment to talk with us about your condition .
- Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats
- Mood swings, sudden tears, anxiety
- Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles
- Loss of libido
- Vaginal discomfort
- Polycystic ovaries
- Yeast infection
- Increase in facial hair
- Breast tenderness (women and men)
- Infertility (women and men)
- Erectile disfunction
- Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, confusion, memory lapses
- Itchy or dry skin
- Aching, sore joints, muscles and tendons
- Increased tension in muscles
- Weight gain
- Hair thinning
- Changes in body odor
- Bad taste or odor in mouth
- Fingernails: soft, crack or break easily
- Ringing/buzzing in ears
- Autoimmune disorders
- Sugar cravings
- Skin: Rosacea, rashes, and dermatitis